Friday, November 6, 2009

Kyvo's Korner

Hi All, I know it may appear that I am yet to contribute (in my own words) my feelings on how we are travelling through this journey of planned parenthood, and let me assure you I have been working on a little story for some time now.... but after this 2nd IUI attempt I feel compelled to release my thoughts onto our BLOG for you all...

Some people may think I reserve my emotions, and it may be that I am a little more guarded with how I feel about things. However, I would like to say that I like to live with the motto of the 'glass being half full, rather than half empty' ... (im an optimist) ... never the less i have shed a few tears over our last two attempts that haven't taken...

There is something that I feel being the partner in this situation that I have to be the strong one, the 'rock', so that Pete knows that I will be here and won't fall apart... I do feel incredibly balanced with this position I am in and it has been my choice to play this role.

I have done so much reading over the last few months on positive energy being so important in the process and I also dont want us to have too much focus on 'getting pregnant' as it can build up to be too much pressure. (And this is the last thing I would want for us, especially Pete to be feeling)

So there are just a few words from me, Kylie.... I hope you can understand that this is a journey that we are sharing and I am very much a part... maybe moreso the quiet optimist...

I will look to post my version of our start in this planned parenthood adventure and look forward to your comments.

Here's to our child hopefully being, "Hatched by two chicks"...

1 comment:

Kirstie Robson said...

Hey Kylie & Pete

Just some words of support and encouragement from me and Kerina. You know that we're here and thinking of you all the time through your journey. We've been reading your blog every step of the way and it's such a great thing that you're writing about it - the good and the bad, the excitement and the devastation..it's so heartfelt.

Love youuuuz
K&K xoxo